Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What Ya Think Guys.

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
If this has been posted let me know. Was posted in another forum so just dropping it
here. CD0B7B56-43B7-45E1-BC7D-D8823AD01A07.png2FC030F5-EE33-45FC-B813-DB90E2BADF13.jpeg8A47EA37-420A-42D1-98B3-E06C05C576B1.jpeg27C5D4FF-F828-4B57-938E-E71797E93D7A.jpeg

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Very interesting, are they trying to sell it or what? I have not seen anything like this available through DJI yet, so I wonder where this came from.

Reactions: dirkclod
Very interesting, are they trying to sell it or what? I have not seen anything like this available through DJI yet, so I wonder where this came from.
msinger posted it in Mavic. All I know is look at who tweeted that top picture.

This is the thread New DJI FPV Combo leaked

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Hey, followed you over here from Mavics. This is pretty exciting... my blackFriday deal on the version 1 goggles got cancelled yesterday so maybe that was a good thing. However I also have a controller and a 2 inch vista and 5 inch sitting here... Saw this pic too of it..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201202-112806_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201202-112806_Facebook.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
This will be good for the FPV industry, I think. I've been considering changing the name of this forum to FPVdronepilots.com. Seems like now is a good time to make that switch...
FPVDronePilots.com ?
There were talks of a new google, but from that picture, they look the same. How better can these goggles get. They are already very good.
I just wonder if they are the same Digital ones they sale with the FPV kit now. A little time will tell.And welcome to the forum Kingquad. ?

This will be good for the FPV industry, I think. I've been considering changing the name of this forum to FPVdronepilots.com. Seems like now is a good time to make that switch...
Agree 100% this was the reason i never even looked in here as i am into FPV but not so much racing. The Hard Core Racers and the Casual Acro FPV peeps always clash too... so this simplifies it for everyone.

This forum from when it was started really has never been that
I've seen been about raceing but just more just freestyle flying.
Guess the name has held it back but maybe now if Clackey
just rewords it more will get more involved. ?

Reactions: mrmund

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax