Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What type of connector are these?

CC268

Reaction score
These white connectors seem to be very common for hooking into video transmitters, cameras, etc. What are these connectors called? Are the molex connectors? I need to purchase a 5 pin connector as my video transmitter came with a 5 pin with pig tails (no connector on the end). I would like to add one myself.

Not sure if this is some sort of a JST connector or molex?

Thanks

connector.PNG

Thanks guys. Watched a bunch of YouTube vids on this. Like Virtue stated one of those cables is Pico the others are JST-SH. Those seem to be the most common.

Amazing how pricey they are (I mean they are like $0.25 - $0.50 depending on the amount of pins, but that adds up when you buy 20+ of each!)...ordered a bunch (2 pin through 6 pin) of both Pico and JST-SH on Digikey.

Sometime you can find them pretty cheap in large lots if you are willing to wait on the rowboat from China...lol
Ebay is a good place to look

Sometime you can find them pretty cheap in large lots if you are willing to wait on the rowboat from China...lol
Ebay is a good place to look

Thanks - definitely options on ebay. I hate waiting for China shipping though lol. I got quite a few from digikey though for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax