Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What to do next?

Ryang94

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a couple weeks into owning a wizard with the basic eachine 800 and IA-6s. I've got permission from the wifey to spend $500 more in whatever I need to take it to the next level.... Thing is I have no clue what to do next, what should I focus on the most?

In my opinion, another bird.....I got two pretty much back to back and was learning the basics when my Grayson tuned Wizard came in. I told the wife I wasn't going to open the wizard till I got good with my falcon. Well.........I ended up frying my VTX (its true, don't power up if you don't have the antenna attach)....so I had no bird to fly till the parts came in.

Then I realized that I had a sweet brand new wizard!! My wife laughed at me but I was flying again.

So one to fly while you repair the other and you WILL be repairing one. I've got the falcon 250 straight from factory and then got the Grayson Tuned wizard x220 (from Grayson hobby)(highly recommended, it flies like a gem).

Reactions: Ryang94
In my opinion, another bird.....I got two pretty much back to back and was learning the basics when my Grayson tuned Wizard came in. I told the wife I wasn't going to open the wizard till I got good with my falcon. Well.........I ended up frying my VTX (its true, don't power up if you don't have the antenna attach)....so I had no bird to fly till the parts came in.

Then I realized that I had a sweet brand new wizard!! My wife laughed at me but I was flying again.

So one to fly while you repair the other and you WILL be repairing one. I've got the falcon 250 straight from factory and then got the Grayson Tuned wizard x220 (from Grayson hobby)(highly recommended, it flies like a gem).
Oh trust me I learned the hard way as well on the VTX haha but I definitely feel the need for another bird! Have you thought about the Inductrix (tinywhoop)?

My next drone will be an indoor that I build my self. I will use the Q100 frame. It's pretty sweet. Just now started ordering the parts.

Agreed on the small brushed to practice inside

You guys are totally right! I just ordered the shuriken X1 The storm micro

The 200mm one? That is a pretty cool drone, but don't try that one indoors. You still could use a brushed micro... Luckily they are way cheap.
Yea the 200m, i really love this hobby so I kinda felt like I had to get it Definitely gonna get me a micro as well tho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax