Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What kHz in betaflight?

baevans11

Reaction score
I have a betaflight f3 controller and by default I think the gyro was at 8khz and the pid was set at 1 or 2 I can't recall. I heard that for an f3 board they should both be at 4khz and I've also heard that the gyro should be above pid. Can anyone she'd some light on this for me?Also I'm running dshot 600 with Armatton 30a escs and oomph velvet 2206 motors.

Last edited:
I have a betaflight f3 controller and by default I think the gyro was at 8khz and the pid was set at 1 or 2 I can't recall. I heard that for an f3 board they should both be at 4khz and I've also heard that the gyro should be above pid. Can anyone she'd some light on this for me?Also I'm running dshot 600 with Armatton 30a escs and oomph velvet 2206 motors.
Well I found an article that made more sense to me so I understand a bit better now and I'm sure people have their preferences and opinions. But still if someone has some advice I'd love to hear it. Thx!

The way i understand it is you can run the higher khz if you turn the accelerometer off and not use telemetry etc. An F4 board is capable of three times the data

I like to run the gyros at 2x the PIDs. I figure the control loop will work better with 2 data points between each loop output. I am using f4's on 8k/4k since betaflight doesn't really do well above 8k. I think I had my f3 on 4k/2k but I can't say for sure.

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax