Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What is the best 4in1 for a 3" quad

Still looking for a solid solution ESC wise.. After all my posts... the HGLRC F420 stack can kiss my ***. It was hot and tight but didn't do 4s well.
15886447076698719353861754919539.jpg
heavy for a 3" My quads are fat n stout. This cerberus needs a new 4in1.
It's a fun question.. should you just overpower everything just because it fits now?

Last edited:
Good question buddy, I think now that smaller quads are now running more powerful batteries it had become a very interesting topic. Heck my 3" Diatone GTR 349 is supposedly capable of 100+ mph.
The quad may be but my eyes and reflexes ain't. How fast do we really need to go for fun? That's why I love fpv for the fun.
I will never be a racer and I have as much fun flying my cube 339 on 2s which is half the speed of the 349.

What are you running for motors and props again? 1408 @ 3600 on 3052 was power city for my 3 inch. I've put 4 inch arms on it now, and I run a more shallow 4 inch prop with a Gopro. I've beengetting the itch to take the gopro mount off, put my racing props back on it and take it for a good old fashioned rip. It's been a while :)

I think what I'm looking for is some nirvana where I can abuse it a bit more without blowing a 4in1. HTP is right (I've asked before ( ; ) that extra amps doesn't really mean more capable of taking more surges caused by crashing.

It wasn't till Nate and I changed from perfextly timing the kill switch too.. never disengage till your digging dirt attitude and now they take that first hit under power more often.

So I'm just trying to target the best quality in a 25A 4in1 ... 20X20

I like the numbers on this Hobbywing. You guys have a thumbs up or down for this brand?

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax