Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What did you do with your Quad today?

I have EV800 and Goggles Two. My Goggles Two get far better reception, not even close.
That's crazy because I'm just the opposite. Banggood refunded me my money and said I didn't need to send them back.

How do you put pics in here like yours....you see mine....have to click on mine where your pics are just in here???

Just online, no app

First off....Really happy to see everyone posting, love the pics!!
Serius, when you upload your pic wait till it is 100% then click the (full pic) option,that's how Ive been doing it.
As far as the goggles go, I am on the waiting list for the Aomway Commander

Mark

Hey Guy's, Back with some pics of the build
Pic #1. This is the new 30A 4in1 ESC by Aikon.

Pic #2. All wired up20170422_091449.jpg 20170422_160925.jpg

Reactions: theGreenOrange
Now onto the odd problem I ran into...
I have reflashed Betaflight,programmed the esc's plugged in the lipo and checked the motors and all is awesome.
Until I unplugged the USB.
I get the first set of beeps but the Flight controller does not power up, receiver getting power as well as the VTX lights up.
No lights to the FC at all I am using a fully charged battery, no shorts

Mark

Hey guys ,
I flew 6 packs with my diatone crusader gt150 today ...getting better and lowere to the ground...this is the perfect trainer (slower) so i can gain experience and confidence so when my diatone crusader gt 200 comes i will have my feet well soaked ..cant wait for the speed.

Peace and progress
Keith

Reactions: Reaper71
I placed my order for the Aomway commander goggles!!
Will see how they work out for me.

Mark

Guys I have to order some parts from HK from the European warehouse by next Friday but the shipping is from 3 to 10 working days. It might work or it might not. What should I do?

I still cannot fly. I'm waiting for FuriousFPV to get back to me on a malfunctioning VTX board. Didn't matter too much when there was still snow on the ground, but it is gone now and I'm still waiting.

The downfall to this hobby is the waiting period sometimes.
it's all part of it though

Mark

ea05b28e60dfc0aa288e06b6509dcbd5.jpg

While waiting for my replacement parts for my quad I just made a plane from some scrap material. What do you guys think?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya