Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What build does anyone recommend for the fastest possible Zappy quad

btemtzzz

Reaction score
What I want is it to be DJI Digital
I want it to fly 130mph+
I also want to have a stand for the Runcam5

Last edited:
I’ve got a Iflight DC3 setup which is fast enough although probably not at the speed you’re looking at. There are also a number of other HD platforms both in 3” and 5” configurations (Taycan, Megabee or other Iflight offerings) that will carry a GoPro or similar that you can either build or grab as BNF or PNP. As @Wayno52 stated, unless you are chasing planes or drift cars, speed isn’t everything and you’ll want to be on your game to fly at those rates.

will these builds fly at those rates lets say 115mph+

Can someone just tell me the Motors + Props + Battery Combo that will fly the fastest possible and ill put the rest together

I think this would be one of the fastest in bnf.
[AU$414.21 8% OFF]Holybro Kopis2 HDV 5 Inch 6S FPV Racing Drone PNP Kakute F7 FC DJI FPV Air Unit 1080p 40A Blheli_32 ESC RC Drones from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com
Just checked the pricing, for those dollars you don’t get the dji air unit. I was tearing my wallet to bits trying to find a credit card when I double checked. Over $600 AUD and then the HD goggles and controller.
Getting pricy for possibly a first foray into the hobby.

Hmmmm, thought it was cheap.
Really just info about quad though, tough to find dji quad that fast.
Agreed, the DC3 I’ve got is basically used for freestyle and cruising around. It’s fairly quick but I grabbed it for a specific reason (and of course to break it being too clever). I have seen dji gear on racing quads and they’re not too bad but if you’ve got enough money, anything is possible. The newly released Caddx Vista HD will be a game changer for small and quick form factor quads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput