Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

WeLuv2Rip E02

Very impressed, passing on your skills to the next generation. I tried that with my son whose patience ran out (takes after his mum), so he went and bought a Mavic..... at least we both enjoy flying and have a common interest.
Well done!
Thanks Tevek! The Mavic is cool too! At least you can still fly together! It's awesome to spend time together!

Most likely most of us older folk on here mate. They were born with stick in their hands. Lol
Yeah, without plumbing the depths of debauchery, my eldest smashes me on Xbox, iPhone skills and now picking up the flying bug. Probably relieved that he’s rubbish on his bike at the racetrack. In pain at the end of a couple of sessions but he will never get to see it and I give him the finger as I come past him. lol...

Thanks Tevek! The Mavic is cool too! At least you can still fly together! It's awesome to spend time together!
And that is the truth and the most valuable time is spent with any of my kids. Makes me smile and feel proud every single time, even though we break a lot of things along the way....

It took me lifetime to learn RC prior to having internet.. JB vids etc.
Its great to get your son's and daughters outdoors and burning batteries.
It takes constant persistence and support as a parent but dang its so worth it just watching. I enjoy collecting the footage of it all.
Great job sir... enjoy your new addict

• Love
Reactions: ebeez and Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax