Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Welcome to the new "FPV Simulators" forum!

Curious, what sims do people use? I use velocidrone.

I have tried a few, Freerider, Velocidrone, DRL and lately the Orqa sim. I'm just too old to really enjoy simming, except maybe a little during winter, but even then I would rather whoop the house than sim. I like good weather, an open area, decent altitude, and replacement parts to do my practicing. ?;)

Reactions: 1ikhan
Thanks for letting me know this. I have not installed FPV Freerider on my new laptop but I will get right to it. ? And thanks for that link. I didn't know there was a thread on it either.

Reactions: Deleted member 3641
Thanks for letting me know this. I have not installed FPV Freerider on my new laptop but I will get right to it. ? And thanks for that link. I didn't know there was a thread on it either.
I have all my custom levels posted on pages 263 and 264 of that link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all of the information. Your custom levels are intense if you don't mind me saying so. ? I guess I had not really explored all of the custom level creation abilities that FPVF has until now. I will certainly be doing some more exploring. I may need help on learning how to download and install the custom levels though.

Reactions: Deleted member 3641
Thanks for all of the information. Your custom levels are intense if you don't mind me saying so. ? I guess I had not really explored all of the custom level creation abilities that FPVF has until now. I will certainly be doing some more exploring. I may need help on learning how to download and install the custom levels though.
Just extract the zip archive into the Freerider Recharged subfolder "FPVFreerider_Recharged_Data" and they should all show up in the "Level Editor/Level button/Load button".

Reactions: graywoulf
Well, I added Liftoff to my collection of sims. I am finding that as far as having some extra room to fly though is going to be in Velocidrone. Overall, I like having the diversity of flight characteristics in all of them. I just want to learn more about creating my own scenics in all of them.

Just bought the DJI FPV and REALLY want to practice using the dji FPV simulator.
But ATM there is only an Apple app and I am Android.
1. Any hints if/when there will be an android version.
2. Does the IOS app work on all/most ipad and iphone versions
3. If I buy an old iphone or ipad how old (read cheap) can I go.

Ok this is what dji say.
No mention of Ipad mini !!
I would think is the best bargain

Attachments

• iosfpvmodelsCapture.JPG
    iosfpvmodelsCapture.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads