Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Welcome home to the 'TGO SE' 3" Tiny Monster!!!

For flights 4 & 5 I put the 3030 twin props on. I actually liked them the best but wish I had some 3045's twins to test. Got some on the way. Had a wreck on my 5th battery which busted a prop and whacked the camera out of focus. I'll fix it while I await the 3045's. Gotta fly some of my other birds anyway, I've got a whole bunch of packs charged and the weather is supposed to crap out again through the weekend.

Jerry

I think those DYS props are just too flimsy for all that power from the 1407-4100kv motors. It makes them flex and sing, is my guess. They are about half the weight of some other 3" props. But there may be a sweet spot in the tuning that I missed.

It was actually flying fine except the sound and the rear motors coming down a bit hot after a high throttle flight. I didn't want to raise D because of the hot motors.

I think those DYS props are just too flimsy for all that power from the 1407-4100kv motors. It makes them flex and sing, is my guess. They are about half the weight of some other 3" props. But there may be a sweet spot in the tuning that I missed.

It was actually flying fine except the sound and the rear motors coming down a bit hot after a high throttle flight. I didn't want to raise D because of the hot motors.
Dang, 1407's, missed that. Sweet

Yeah, I noticed the one motor being warmer than the others. They certainly aren't hot though. I just got the Dalprop 3045BN twins in the mail. I like those the best on my DT130. I'll give them a go. I've also got a bunch of the Tri-Blade Dal 3045's already, they seemed like they may be a bit heavier but I'll give them a go too.

Jerry

I think I finally have things sorted. Finalized on the HQ Props 3045BN Tri-Blades for now. It's really windy today but they seemed to outperform the others. The bird came down with barely warm motors. I also got the focus issue resolved from yesterday's crash. It's too bad the goggles don't provide a better recording.

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax