Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

berkeozkir

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am having trouble with Eachine VRD3 Googles.

When I first start up the googles it can get signals from the video transmitter but after a while, the channel switches to B and the screen goes black.

A channel works fine but I have weird lines on the B channel and the screen is black.

I have tried different antennas and transmitters but it didn't work either.

How can I solve it ???
A channel.pngB channel.jpg

Attachments

• image2.png
    image2.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 1
You haven’t mentioned what quad you are tying into, but it may be something as simple as not using the auto scan function on the goggles and manually searching for the best channel. A common issue with auto scan whilst it appears to be selecting the right channel but in essence you need to scroll through the channels to find the one that is the same frequency as your quad.

Reactions: berkeozkir
Yup, like Tevec said, be sure to match the goggles channel exactly to the vtx by manually entering.
lines in the vid can be several things but insuring cam and vtx are on the same ground pad helps. if both take the same voltage, put the power on the same pad too.

Yup, like Tevec said, be sure to match the goggles channel exactly to the vtx by manually entering.
lines in the vid can be several things but insuring cam and vtx are on the same ground pad helps. if both take the same voltage, put the power on the same pad too.

Could there be any problem with B receiver?
B reciever is on the left side and google kinda gets hot on the left.
I have try what u said but didnt work. I am not getting any footage or even noise on B chn. It is just black.

Thank You!

I have a diversity hand held monitor that came with a problem with receiver B. The monitor has the capability to only use A. It would switch from A (picture) to B (no picture) back n forth. I set it for A antenna and it gets the job done without B active.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax