Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Vortex parts needed

tdtd

Reaction score
I am looking for a replacement arm(s) for a vortex 180, and an SMA cable (antenna to board) for a Mojo 230.

Does anyone have or know where I could buy these parts? I've looked on line and called Horizon with no luck.

Try this:
As for the sma antenna cable, there are a few options eBay as well dependent on length, sma to uFl, sma to mmcx etc.

Thanks for the information, but the link you sent me is for what's called a crash kit which is the Plastics around the body and under the arms. I'm looking for the carbon fiber arms that mount to the frame, that the motors Mount to. I understand the plastic crash kits are readily available in multiple places. The SMA cable is rather particular for the Mojo 230 because it is held in place by a small square board that is held in place with the frame. I understand there are many varieties or choices of SMA cables, but I need a factory piece for it to mount to the Drone properly. Otherwise, it will do nothing but hang loose and there is no way to support the antenna. Believe me, I've thought of and thought of all the potential options and nothing will work except for an oem part. Thank you very much for the info and trying though

Thanks for the information, but the link you sent me is for what's called a crash kit which is the Plastics around the body and under the arms. I'm looking for the carbon fiber arms that mount to the frame, that the motors Mount to. I understand the plastic crash kits are readily available in multiple places. The SMA cable is rather particular for the Mojo 230 because it is held in place by a small square board that is held in place with the frame. I understand there are many varieties or choices of SMA cables, but I need a factory piece for it to mount to the Drone properly. Otherwise, it will do nothing but hang loose and there is no way to support the antenna. Believe me, I've thought of and thought of all the potential options and nothing will work except for an oem part. Thank you very much for the info and trying though
Sorry about that, I was feeding the chooks and cats and having a quick look.
Not sure which version of the vortex 180 you have but Getfpv.com are having a clearance on one version for $69 which if suitable would be a bargain. They may also have the antenna part you’re looking for.

Sorry about that, I was feeding the chooks and cats and having a quick look.
Not sure which version of the vortex 180 you have but Getfpv.com are having a clearance on one version for $69 which if suitable would be a bargain. They may also have the antenna part you’re looking for.

Just me, I've tried everywhere. They don't have it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200322-005015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200322-005015_Chrome.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 0
Just me, I've tried everywhere. They don't have it

Also, when getfpv has something for sale and below it it says the words will not restock, not only are they out of it, but they will not ever be getting a again. The $70 Vortex 180 is not happening

Well that sucks, maybe try Craigslist (?) or trawl through other online classifieds. I totally destroyed a quad a few years back, couldn’t find parts and moved across to more mass produced platforms that had a bunch of guarantees with regards to breakage etc. Having said that my favourite quad is grounded and of course the spare motor is in the middle of the Coronavirus capital of the world and I won’t be seeing it anytime soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJAluzion