Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

VIFLY Finder 2 Wiring to CLRacing F4S

FrankV01

Reaction score
Website
theopensourceu.org
Hi, just a quick question on how to wire the VIFLy Finder 2 to the CLRacing flight controller.... (exact products with diagrams linked)

According to diagrams, the flight controller in question only has Buzzer+ and Buzzer- and there are three wires for the VIFly {red, white and Yellow}. The yellow to trigger the buzzer (I presume) at my radio's request (switch).

How can I wire the buzzer so that it works properly?

A little confusing as it's usually red, black and yellow. Red is buzzer + and yellow is buzzer - so white must be ground

A little confusing as it's usually red, black and yellow. Red is buzzer + and yellow is buzzer - so white must be ground

Yeah, it's not exactly clear - the wiring diagram. The following is a screenshot from what I followed. Nothing exploded or smoked so I think it's right.

So, here's what I figured out from videos and a willingness to blow up my FC.

The black is ground. The yellow goes to Buzzer- and the Red goes to Buzzer+.

You can put the black on any ground pad (which is fairly common knowledge, I think). The confusing aspect was how to wire the red and yellow to (1) allow the unit to charge it's internal battery, (2) allow it to work as a traditional buzzer and (3) allow it to work as lost model buzzer as advertised (battery ejected type thing).

I think the above/below is right. it's what I followed, anyway.

Reactions: RENOV8R
Yes, that's correct. You can now set up a switch on your taranis to control it manually

Reactions: FrankV01

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax