Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Video Editing (?)

rtkDarling

Reaction score
Do most of you fly just to fly?

I fly for fun almost everyday, but I really got into drones as a photographer. My first was a Mavic Pro, and that led me to building my own platform, and learning to fly acro. The idea was that my race drone could get the shots that are too risky for the Mavic, but mixing footage between the two has been difficult in practice.

I've been getting into DaVinci Resolve, and if there are any pilots that have been wondering how to do color correction in post, DR has your number. I'm using the free version, and it's awesome. Haven't figured out how to use the stabilization yet...

Here's my recent edit. Mavic and race drone mix, lots of crazy color.

Tell me what you think!
Do you edit, or do you fly just to fly?

0ROJYyg.png0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: rtkDarling
That's lots of amazing sequences!! It shows alot of work and patience for sure! the mix is a great idea.
I invy you that old dead tree... that thing is epic!

That's lots of amazing sequences!! It shows alot of work and patience for sure! the mix is a great idea.
I invy you that old dead tree... that thing is epic!
Thanks, my wife and I like to travel, and I really want to work my flying in. Race quads are a little more cumbersome on the road.

I have a few of those standing dead that I like, but that one's the best. I started flying them so I wouldn't have to worry about getting my props caught up in the greenage! I've almost killed myself climbing trees, I'm too old for that :)

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput