Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Vibration/oscillations

Onyx

Reaction score
Hello, i have oscillations on my quad-copter, and don't know how to correct it. I think it might be my tunint that is bad don't know what to change, everything seems to work perfectly except these vibrations, look at the video.
I have everything tightened up and it isn't my camera that is badly straped or anything. I really don't know what it is and when i do a lot of flips, my motors heat up a lot. could anyone help me?
Link to the video of my quad's vibration:

Sounds like a bad tune to me, too much d maybe?
EDIT: try turning down pitch and yaw "d" 20 percent or more, keep a check on your motors, dont let them get hot. warm is ok. If you can't keep touching them, they are way too hot.

Last edited:
Yeah my tune isn't really good, i think that may be the cause but can't manage to get it right, i'll try to lower my d gain. But i don't think that it's the camera board that is loose because the footage you see on the video was recorded with one of my old go pro, and in my video feed there is the same vibration... Appart from my D gain being a bit too high do you have any other idea from where the oscillations could come from?
Thanks a lot :)
Edit: the oscillations that really bothers me is the ones that i have at 1:15 in the video if you look, it's sort of a mid throttle oscillations

Mid throttle vibes are usually caused by too much d and it also causes motors to get hot, that being said, is your fc isolated?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax