Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

USB Connection Killing Sounds

Torc

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have noticed that twice my sounds have gotten pooched after playing on the PC version of FreeRider. At first, I thought it was because I disconnected while the TX was still powered up but after fixing the sounds and making sure to turn off the TX each time before disconnecting, my sounds are not functioning again.

Anyone had this issue before, and if so, how did you correct the issue permanently?

It sounds like a driver problem. When it happens, you can try to disable your sound card in device manager then re-enable it.

Not sure if you can prevent it other than being sure your motherboard drivers are all up to date, especially the chipset drivers and sound drivers.

Making sure we are not the same page. The sounds in my TX are effected, not on the PC.

It sounds like a driver problem. When it happens, you can try to disable your sound card in device manager then re-enable it.

Not sure if you can prevent it other than being sure your motherboard drivers are all up to date, especially the chipset drivers and sound drivers.

Oh, does anything related to the controller show up in the safely remove hardware area in system tray at the lower right when it is plugged in?

I had not looked but it might not be a bad idea to do that before turning the TX off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJAluzion