Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Upgrading Goggles??

Marturashi

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to look at my post. I have finally decided to upgrade from box goggles (EV800D)to a pair of fat sharks. I have several options currently available to me. They are the Dominator V3, Spektrum focal V2, attitude V4. Which ones should I go with and why? I plan on buying them used, what would be a good price point for each goggle?

Love my box goggles, what did ya end up with and do you like them better than your box goggles?

Love my box goggles, what did ya end up with and do you like them better than your box goggles?

I actually ended up getting the Dominator V3. I do very much so like them. They don't feel as heavy on my face and it does feel like it fits a little better than my eachine ev800d. I have a stock receiver in the fat sharks and it gets a little bit better reception. But to be honest the box goggles are awesome as well. All in all you can't go wrong with either. However the sharks are alot smaller and can fit in a smaller space so it makes it a little easier to carry around. I still use the Box goggles however, especially if someone wants to see what I see I, always carry them with me!! Lol

But it took me quite a while before I decided to make the purchase those box goggles done me very well until I made the purchase

im going from dji re to the fatshark hd2 terminator edition { the name alone sold it for me lol } any thoughts ?

im going from dji re to the fatshark hd2 terminator edition { the name alone sold it for me lol } any thoughts ?

Considering this is my first pair of fat sharks, I have no clue brother. LOL I would assume that they are great and I'm sure the look of it would have sold me as well!

there the best screens / have the longest range / biggest screens / can be used with any device // record video your piloting the time / play xbox / ps4 / watch / films / do 360 photos check out a few reviews pal .. selling as unused simple there used 6 times if even that bought new from dji still in warranty rebooted back up and gathering dust on the box

there the best screens / have the longest range / biggest screens / can be used with any device // record video your piloting the time / play xbox / ps4 / watch / films / do 360 photos check out a few reviews pal .. selling as unused simple there used 6 times if even that bought new from dji still in warranty rebooted back up and gathering dust on the box

but then why are you swithcing?

I travel a lot pal . breaks my heart imagine a set of fat sharks with these specs .. simple reason I travel a lot with the drone packed away in my bag also for any chance I get to fly and tired of security saying what's this / do they blow up / do the spy on people tin hat people buddy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax