Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Upgraded antenna for wizard 220

Chadder12

Reaction score
I look through the threads and didn't see this question posted. I just bought the wizard 220 from eachine (1st "race" drone) and I'm curious of what a solid fpv antenna upgrade would be. What do I need to look for when buying an upgraded antenna? I'll make sure I know what type of antenna it is, but are there specs that I need to make sure I hit for a good quality FPV signal? Thanks in advance, yes I'm a noob in regards to racing drone. I've been a camera drone guy as of recently. Thank you

I like the pagodas (don't get the stubby they break) but make sure you are running the same antenna on your goggles and also a patch aimed at the far end of your flight area (assuming you have diversity on your goggles)

I like the pagodas (don't get the stubby they break) but make sure you are running the same antenna on your goggles and also a patch aimed at the far end of your flight area (assuming you have diversity on your goggles)
I was told to match the antennas by a friend. I looked at the pagodas and I think I see the difference between the regular vs the stubby ones. I appreciate the info. Thank you

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax