Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Tyro99 won't arm, it used to...

steann

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Recently ive flown at my friends hometown abd everything was all good. Yesterday i went in the field and it didn't arm at all.. reciever light was on and the flight controller was medium speed flashing red light, i think there is a problem when the quad does its pre check.

Checked all the wires from esc to FC, cam (which worked) and VTX.

I plugged it into the computer and in betaflight it will not respond to my tx inputs, bars wont move..

Its betaflight 10.4 and firmware 3.5.0. I tried updating the firmware but when the process starts the drone doesnt do a thing, have to plug it in and out and then its 3.5.0 again.

Tried so many youtube troubleshooting vids and ended up with nothing.

I changed nothing on the tx because it had worked before, tiny whoop responded to the tx as its used to.

Thank you for your help!

Go into the configuration tab and calibrate your accelerometer. Also check that serial provider and rx settings are correct. They may have changed when you tried reflashing. Also check ports settings that serial rx is enabled for the correct UART

Reactions: Wayno52
Thanks but accelerometer is fine, redid it no changes.. The AURT is 2, which is used in every vid of the TYRO, tried other ports one by one but no change.

I did succeed to get 3.5.1 firmware on the tyro, but no input on betaflight.
Just connected my tinywhoop and instantly i see input on the reciever tab with thisone, so what am i doing wrong?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kronk