Welcome to DroneRacingPilots!
Join our free drone racing community today!

TYRO99 not responding to transmitter inputs.

maigi97

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new in this hobby, so I wanted to start with some cheap equipment. I bought the TYRO99 drone, a FLYSKY FS-I6 transmitter and a FS-A8S receiver.
After building the drone, i followed this video "
" for Betaflight setup. Everything seems to be working expect the drone doesn't react to the transmitter inputs. They are not event showing up in Betaflight.
screenshot.png
The receiver is connected to the transmitter.

Did I messed up anything while building? I connected the receiver like this to the flight controller:rx-fc.jpg

Hope I could explain my issue well enough.

Kind regards
Marcel

maigi97

Reaction score
I think so... At least I followed some videos for setting those up.
But when i move the sticks there is nothing showing up in Betaflight.

rtkDarling

Reaction score
Check your ports tab that you have SBUS turned on, and that it's on the correct port. (there shouldn't be many ports to choose from, process of elimination won't take long)

You can also tell if you're properly paired to the controller. When you plug the drone in a light should come up on the RX. Then, when you turn your controller on, that light should change color. Turn it off and it changes back. If your controller doesn't have an effect on the RX, then it's likely not paired.

Another thing to remember is not all FC send power to the RX through the USB, often the battery needs to be plugged in for the RX to get power.

maigi97

Reaction score
I have now tried all "UART" Ports but it still stays like in the first screenshot.

The TX and RX are paired. When I turn the TX on the light on the RX stops blinking and vice versa.

The USB also powers the RX, but I tried it also with the Battery.

Reactions: rtkDarling

Mcknight

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am having the same issue with my newly bought receivers. The transmitter I am using is also the flysky I6 and receiver FS Ia8s. I just bought a PNP(sbus) eachine trashcan installed the receiver, binded it to the transmitter. Configurated the setup to sbus in betaflight... but no input. I am running out of options.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks!

OdysseyFPV

Reaction score
Have you checked your modes? I had the same issue, all of my other channels were working but my sticks wouldn't respond, Its because my failsafe was active and my sticks were set to no pulse, reset up your modes and it may fix the issue.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyTheDronie