Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

two more issues...vtx and flysky fsi6

landonnap

Reaction score
Sorry for how many issues I have and how much I post but once again I've run into two problems. The first being I cannot get my transmitter to work with betaflight as in i get no readouts when I go to the receiver tab, I have tried both ibus and ppm setups but am very confused, I have my FlySky FSi6 reciever plugged into the ibus port as well as the betaflight configuration setup for ibus, I have tried changing the serial rx port in the ports tab with no luck. The second problem is I cant seem to get a video feed from my lumenier 200mw vtx to my eachine ev800d goggles, I press search and it pops up a black screen, I have tried changing the output of my vtx as well as pressing search many times. I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks!

When you lock on to a black screen it means the vTX is transmitting, but it has nothing to show. It is either a camera issue or a wiring issue.

Reactions: Wayno52
Wire your vtx/cam together (without going through fc for osd) and see if it works that way, if so, it's either your fc or wiring/setup

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Landonnap, what was your fix for your transmitter not showing up in BetaFlight?? I switched from PPM to IBUS on my Wizard like I have done on several other Wizards and now I lost my controller bars in BetaFlight.. I switched everything back and no luck.. The transmitter (controller) shows battery for RX and TX... Meaning it is reading power to both?? But nothing in controller section of BetaFlight..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax