Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Turnigy Evolution

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
Just awesome!
Feels like my new Evolution was made for my hands and seems much more sensitive than my spektrum radio. It's love at first flight!.....lol20170427_124638.jpg

Yeah I know its a year old, but I just ordered one. I have the Taranis X7 but its just to big for my hands.
Have you used it with any simulators? If so which ones, set-ups?

Yeah I know its a year old, but I just ordered one. I have the Taranis X7 but its just to big for my hands.
Have you used it with any simulators? If so which ones, set-ups?
I use it with DRL Simulator via included micro usb cable

have you tried it with any others? I found settings for liftoff but no settings for any other simulator

have you tried it with any others? I found settings for liftoff but no settings for any other simulator
I have only tried DRL, but it hooked up to DRL no problem

BTW,
you have to use "other" when choosing a transmitter then go through the wizard to set it up

Mine is on the way. Okay thank you, I will make sure I choose "other"
I was hoping to find settings for FPVFreerider and VelociDrone, but i can download DRL I think my MAC will handle it just fine.

Mine is on the way. Okay thank you, I will make sure I choose "other"
I was hoping to find settings for FPVFreerider and VelociDrone, but i can download DRL I think my MAC will handle it just fine.
You will love your evolution! There's definitely a mac option on the download screen for the drl sim

the receivers are -$10 for 6 channel
im still using spektrum on one of my builds cause im too lazy to switch em....lol

I'm waiting on parts for my build and just received a FrSky XM+ but I'm okay with holding onto it.

I only need 5 so I guess it is less. Jerry would be screwed!
Don't forget you get one with the purchase of the Evolution. :)

Thanks, Virtue! It's good to be back. May be a slow start but I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things.

Jerry

@VirtueViolater I got my evolution and on the simulator I am loving it.
I have a question about setting rates and stuff. I found someone to help me with Betaflight but so I don't feel like a complete dummy.. (for example) on switch C the 3way switch on the right, since its a 3way switch, can it be set so that positions 1,2,3 are set up with something like.. 1) auto level/low rates 2) medium rates 3) high rates? Is this done in Betaflight or on the controller some how? or is that something I have to setup on the controller?

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax