Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Trying to find my flow

Nice one Eric, that's what it's all about mate.
We all love the speed of these birds but slowing things down and getting your mojo on makes for great footage.
Love it bro.
Hey Wayne! Thanks mate! Really appreciate it. That session felt really good but it took about 4 packs in to get it going. Are you getting out to fly much?

I haven't been much lately mate but I'm home for 11 days now so I hope to do a bit over my break.
Got a fair bit to do but sure I will fly a bit.
Just on my way to fpv shop now to get a few things and hopefully fly later today.
Got issues with my 80mm with death rolls and had to replace vtx and antenna on my x140 pro.
My GT r349 is rockin and ready so will hopefully sort out other two today and have a session.
Got HD Cam for my x140 too.
Should be good.

I haven't been much lately mate but I'm home for 11 days now so I hope to do a bit over my break.
Got a fair bit to do but sure I will fly a bit.
Just on my way to fpv shop now to get a few things and hopefully fly later today.
Got issues with my 80mm with death rolls and had to replace vtx and antenna on my x140 pro.
My GT r349 is rockin and ready so will hopefully sort out other two today and have a session.
Got HD Cam for my x140 too.
Should be good.
Nice... enjoy the time off! Sounds like you are ready to fly! Let 'er rip dude!! looking forward to seeing for videos!

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone