Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Trouble with my flight controller

Jamesjoshua3

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first time building a drone, I have some experience with planes but i know building a drone for a school project. I have a Naze 32 acro 6 rev flight controller, I am having so much trouble trying to set this up and get it working, I’m using cleanflight and I always get the same three errors, “Failed to open serial port” which I have reinstalled the drivers for and my computer recognises the flight controller and assigns it a port, “STYM 32 error” I have installed the STYM32 software and this still occurs, “cannot contact boot loader” I’m not too sure what to do about this one, all these errors occur when I try flash firmware and yes I am using a stable version. I’ve even tried shorting it out with the boot pads, I still can’t get it to work, is it just dead or am I doing something wrong? Thanks !!

You shouldn't get a "port" assigned if you are in Bootloader (DFU) mode, which you need to be in to flash firmware. Short the boot pins, then apply power via USB, and then get and try ImpulseRC Driver Fixer at this stage if it still won't flash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz