Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Trippin' around the neighborhood...(Ebeez or Rtk, I'm not Part 2)

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, I'm limited on where I can fly right now, no real space. I'm trying to make the best of it by practicing my stick control and picking my lines and holes better. You guys continue to inspire me to put in the work. At least this one is a bit better quality. I am trying to learn so constructive criticism, suggestions and comments are wecome! Thanks.

Jerry

Looks great man! You are doing awesome! Only thing I would say is keep flying! Carnage is part of the learning process so don't worry about that!! Keep going!!!

Reactions: Wayno52 and Jtrjr
Actually, I've been working on it. I've had it in the air (testing) a few times. A bit hard to control, I've done some updating and some prop swaps but haven't found the sweet spot just yet.

As a side note, I have made contact with the, one and only, TGO! He's doing well. Maybe we'll see him back here someday. He thinks the TGO might be a better bird in a 4" frame. We're kicking the idea around.

You must be in good cahoots with your neighbors. ;) I have my first freestyle quad on the way and I can see me flying low and slow like you for a while. You are doing a great job on the sticks though. Keep practicing and posting videos!

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax