Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Trim outta whack!

RPR

Reaction score
Website
www.rprsolution.com
Hello gang,

I got my buzz back in the air again after a long busy week. But, I’ve noticed myself trimming more on the field via BF and once I get it all trimmed it fly’s perfectly, and as soon as I switched to freshly charged battery, the quad is out of trim again. The buzz just doesn’t want to stay close to center during a hover (Weather is clam, no winds)

Reactions: Wayno52
There's no crying in baseball, and there's no trim in acro. You gotta put that baby in acro brother!

After my first mishap, it left me a bit paranoid and I’m also intimidated by the sound, since this is my first large size FPV.

Earlier today, did just that, flew in acro (not my intention and glad that angle mode would not trim center) Flew 2 batteries nose-in trying to get a feel and used to the buzz, the whole entire time, I was just me bouncing around and cutting the grass and hitting branches and poles.

3rd and 4th battery something click in my head. I decided to do some low rolls and flips, at this time I was already irritated by myself, because I’m babying this quad, when I changed my mentality, I was able to enjoy flying the buzz and the grass mowing and hitting poles and flying into trees gradually became less to none.

I am loving this quad!

A34B8DC4-ECA5-4753-A2F7-B7EA23DEE893.jpg

Congrats mate, that quad is a bit of a beast so well done in getting this far.
Acro is so scary at first but it just clicks eventually and once there you will never go back.
Don't get me wrong you will still crash a lot.
The more you fly the more confident you get. The more confident you get the more you push the quad and yourself.
But hey none of us would have it any other way.
Keep it up buddy.

If you are using Betaflight Stick Commands to trim, make sure you do the "save" stick command or you will lose all your trims when you unplug.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax