Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Travel Lipo Charger recommendations

Wr4ptr

Reaction score
I bought a nice SkyRC Q200 Lipo charger for home use that I really like (and highly recommend, especially if you don't love the idea of parallel charging). However, it's a bit bulky and I'm looking for a good quality charger in a smaller and more lightweight form factor that will be better for travel. If it doesn't have an integrated battery supply, that would, of course, need to be factored in. I think I'd prefer one that has an integrated PS. What small chargers are folks using that they really like? In case it matters, I'm carrying all my quad stuff in the Lowepro Quadguard BP X3 backpack (which I also highly recommend. . .it's so nice to have a purpose-built, thoughtfully laid-out bag that fits all of your stuff). Thanks in advance!

the Imax b6ac v2 is a decent field charger. Ive used it as such both after a hurricane took out my electricity for 7 days and a couple times at meets with others. It comes with the battery clamps. careful that you don't get a clone. Ive charged it off my truck battery and just keep the truck running. you could also get a deep cell marine battery as a side. A friend of mine has an extra battery hooked into his trucks charging system. just dont drain your vehicles battery to far. (dont ask me why I know lol )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJAluzion