Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Today was a good day!!!!

Serius

Reaction score
So I'm about 12 batteries into the world of flying racing drones. I been flying angle mode for about a month(I don't get to fly a lot that's why I'm only about 12 batteries into this) and my first 5 batteries were just trying to get used to the disorientation of FPV. Well I flew my bird into a tree the OTHER day about 60' up and I wasn't about to climb it. There was another racer flying down the park and he came over to see my blunder. It was stuck good & 60' is up there pretty high. So the only way I could think of getting it down was to tie a long rope to a hammer and swing throw it up 50' or so to wrap a branch. After about 40 throws I finally got a close enough branch and then about a half hour worth of shaking it....finally fell out. My new friend caught it. YEAHHH...

But this was the other day(NOT THE GOOD DAY).... and he told me I needed to get off angle mode and start going on Acro....I was scared but the next day we met and He gave me pointers on flying acro......He said I did really well for my first time.....

But today I was determined to do one thing....A FORWARD FLIP.....that was my only goal for today... So I went to a soccer field with no trees & got real high......Off the throttle...punch it forward.....came out of the flip smack on the horizon...YEAHHHH!!!!! That wasn't soo bad I said to my self and did it a few more times...got it down pretty good.

Now it's time to try a backward flip.......Boom.....a little sloppy but not bad(it's harder for me than the front flip). That one needs work.

So I haven't crashed yet...Lets try a roll.......Boom... Easy....

Lets try a accelerated slow banking roll...... Boom!!! this was a good day!!!!

Cant wait to get back out. Angle mode!!! you're dead to me!!!!

Reactions: Jtrjr
That's awesome!
Glad to see your getting the hang of it! It just takes time, If you can find the time....try flying all your packs back to back so it will keep the controls really fresh in your mind. This has helped me out alot!

Mark.

Thanks reaper....yup more practice. Right now I'm only using weak 3s batteries, once I'm more comfy in Acro, i'll bump up to 60C or higher 4S batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax