Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Throttle idle in OpenPilot vs Cleanflight

spiderpig

Reaction score
So I'm more used to Cleanflight but recently got a cheap CC3D (OpenPilot CC3D Flight Controller / Lumenier Edition) and decided to check out OpenPilot and see what it's like. I went through setup and got the quad setup and the transmitter. I have it set up nicely and mimics my Cleanflight FC pretty well...except for one part. In Cleanflight I have the motor_stop function off. So when the throttle is idle the motors are still spinning, and more importantly if I make any movements with pitch or roll - it does it. In OpenFlight I found out how to keep the motors spinning at idle, but when they do - it doesn't take any input from the sticks. I'm use to rolling and flipping with idle throttle, so I need to be able to control the quad at idle.

So anyone else using openpilot that can point me in the right direction. I really like the GUI of the system and would like to use it in future builds.

Yes at the bottom of the motors screen where you enable motors to be spinning when armed, there is another option bellow that allows you turn the gyros on by a switch as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Reactions: spiderpig

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax