Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

This run felt so smooooth! :)

Fantastic rip mate, loved that initial punch out. Seemed like a bit more time inverted too.
Best of all, even better to see your son out with you. He will be kickin your *** before you know it. ?
Young eyes always win in this sport.
Spot on Eric.

Fantastic rip mate, loved that initial punch out. Seemed like a bit more time inverted too.
Best of all, even better to see your son out with you. He will be kickin your *** before you know it. ?
Young eyes always win in this sport.
Spot on Eric.
Hey Wayne!
Thanks brother! He will be orbiting my *** in now time LOL. We were just chatting and he wants to start up a father/son FPV vlog/fpv video channel on YouTube! I am so stoked to do this with him!!! He actually got me into YouTube a few years ago when he had a gaming channel going. We're going to do our first video session this weekend. I'm so excited!! LOL Stay tuned!!! :)

Great session.! nice and juicy!
love that the little guy is getting batteries in. Nate coaches ME now while spotting me.. after years, our rolls are reversed regarding flying. I still love to see his hands shaking after a good battery. Its priceless and they grow fast!!!!

Reactions: ebeez and Wayno52
Great session.! nice and juicy!
love that the little guy is getting batteries in. Nate coaches ME now while spotting me.. after years, our rolls are reversed regarding flying. I still love to see his hands shaking after a good battery. Its priceless and they grow fast!!!!
I know what you mean.. you blink and they are gone from hanging out with .. to off to college! :(

• Sad
Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax