Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

This is how it is when you don't get regular stick time.

Cool cool RTK! Send me a text 301-529-6078 and we can try to burn a few if you don’t mind flying with the lead pilot for Team Ancient Newbie NoSkilz ?
Will do. I just resoldered all my motor joints on my 6", I'm trying everything I can think of to get rid of this desync issue I picked up in the parking lot a few days ago :/ I've got my little 3" flying (kinda, it gets HOT) but nothing else right now. Kinda bummed.
I'm buying this Flyno from @RENOV8R , just to get my hands on something that flies!

First off, HEY GUYS!!!
Now on to the meat...
Wayne, nothing wrong with that flight brother!
Ebeez, trashcan, mobula, and the like with crazybee and built in RX, bind in D8 mode and there will be no failsafes. Mob7HD, can’t safely handle 3s, they need a 100 microfarad cap added to the power pigtail, xt30 side is easiest, or they can blow by simply plugging in a batt (power spike that the cap will smooth out) and the throttle should be limited to 75%. You tell those people at HappyModel that this is well known in the community, they sold it with 3s, and now they suggest the V2 which has a cap AND 9000kv motors instead of the 10000kv just to stop this kind of stuff. If you complain enough and don’t listen to their BS that it flew fine so they can only give a good discount on replacement parts, they know there is an issue and it is well documented in the FPV community. Good luck, I didn’t have all this info when my first one blew for no reason, so I ended up getting replacement FC/ESC combo at a reduced price to get her going again, had I known then what I know now, I wouldn’t have let them off so easy.
Futuramille, I am so close to you but still too far to come for a visit since I have the wife and dogs with me. If you feel like a 3 hour drive to come see your buddy, I am in Jupiter for 2 more weeks.
Thanks big guy, yeah I’ve come across a pile of threads on reddit that covers off on the problems with trashcan/mobula. I’ve only ever put 2S through the mobula as I have so many of them.
Heard back from HappyModel and they suggested that I turn off telemetry and try that! I made it very clear that that is BS and I want satisfaction and I want it now. I also made it clear that in this country we have consumer laws that extend over and above whatever shite arrangements the manufacturer provides and the local supplier is onto it and i should be getting a replacement package shortly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax