Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

The Falcom FPV 300 /Kickstarter project

Depends on how you look at it . Maybe the others are to small to compete with this one :)
I was just sharing what I saw ray . I agree with ya ;)

Reactions: Humboldt707
I got two of the Falcons from KickStarter and they are fun and fairly quick. They are a large machine, A big step up size wise from my ValkmanRc StormBuster 250 and several other 220 size racers I play with. I have only flown them three times apiece due to all this N.Calif rain. They won't win you any races but they will help teach you FPV so you can win later.

Depends on how you look at it . Maybe the others are to small to compete with this one :)
I was just sharing what I saw ray . I agree with ya ;)
They are very well built and the fit and finish is nice, they are setup to run right out of tsthe box. 13-15 min flight time was surprising. The size for old hands will be odd for sure,but new comers can learn and certainly won't lose sight of these Beasts.

I'd say they are reaching saying the first consumer drone racer.

I'd say they are reaching saying the first consumer drone racer.
I agree, they are just a large FPV drone. I got a pair of them because my buddy and I like to compete against each other on a totally level playing field from time to time and no better way we found then to have identical machines.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax