Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

The dark days FPV freestyle

I was gonna post some video of flying today raymon but I must of left the GoPro on and it was DOA.

Reactions: raymonFPV
Ray,

Yeah, I'm in Horizon yet. I've played with Acro a few times and all I'm doing is wrecking my birds. I've got to learn to fly tighter and in a smaller pattern before I try to make the switch. Right now I'm covering a lot of ground and my altitude is all over the place. LOS flying is a lost cause because I lose orientation to easily. Trying to get used to flying these things and adjusting to the goggles has been quite a struggle for me. I'm trying to get in a little practice flying before winter strikes (starting Friday). Once winter settles in I'm guessing I won't be doing much FPV flying until spring.

Jerry

Thanks again, Ray! Your videos inspire me. I'm almost embarrassed to do this but oh well. I did my first rolls today!

Jerry

Ray,

Yeah, I'm in Horizon yet. I've played with Acro a few times and all I'm doing is wrecking my birds. I've got to learn to fly tighter and in a smaller pattern before I try to make the switch. Right now I'm covering a lot of ground and my altitude is all over the place. LOS flying is a lost cause because I lose orientation to easily. Trying to get used to flying these things and adjusting to the goggles has been quite a struggle for me. I'm trying to get in a little practice flying before winter strikes (starting Friday). Once winter settles in I'm guessing I won't be doing much FPV flying until spring.

Jerry
I understand.. But you best learn in acromode. just lower the RCrate a bit... I started flying quadcopter when horizonmode didn't even excist LOL.
Where do you live then?

Reactions: Jtrjr
We're in South Dakota and have another place in Minnesota. We're hoping to spend a few moths in Texas this winter so I might get to do some more practicing there. I'm trying to learn the Betaflight stuff but I don't understand all of the settings yet. I've been pretty much trying other peoples settings from the internet. My "RCRate" is currently set to 1.00 for both roll and yaw, you're saying to lower them?

Jerry

Here's our place in SD:

and in MN:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax