Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Thanks to you guys.

RPR

Reaction score
Website
www.rprsolution.com
You guys got me flying by helping me set up my Tinyhawk Freestyle. Yesterday, I was able to grab one quick flight before work. In the past, I hated grass, and now, I wish poles would move out of the way, I am starting to hate poles. I can't wait for the weekend to fly some more. Happy Friday, y'all.

Looking good, time to put her in acro... Don't wait until you're confident, that just means you'll be learning how to fly twice. I normally give pilots no more than a handful of batteries before I throw them to the wind-wolves. ;)

Best advice. I am actually doing that now, momentarily been hitting a lot of poles. But it’s all good..

Air mode doesn't really have anything to do with Acro. Air mode instead keeps the props spinning fast enough to effect your quad even when you have the throttle at zero. Without air mode, when you drop throttle to zero you lose a lot of maneuverability. Also you'll notice that Air mode keeps the craft in line better. I feel like it helps with gusts of wind and things like that. I would use air mode regardless of the flight mode you're in.

Nice, that little sucker rips, and you've got a good hold of it. Are you using throttle expo? If not give this a try:

On your OSD screen theres a box for throttle position. Turn that on and put it in a space where you like it. When you're flying, observe the throttle position when you get to a hover. You can then apply some expo to your throttle in the PID tab in betaflight, and set your throttle mid point to the hover point that you observed.

What this will do is give you a larger "sweet spot" and that's what makes it easier to hold an exact altitude right above the ground.

I also increase my voltage warnings in the batteries tab to 0.1 volts higher than default. That means I get voltage warnings just a little bit sooner, and it saves my batteries some heartache. Those 1s packs age quickly

Yep, props are a bulk buy item. Batteries you will go through for a while until you stop bouncing off the ground.
The upside is 1s packs are pretty cheap. They don't seem to last that long though. IMHO.
The more you fly the better you will get, Sims are OK for rainy days but nothing beats actual fpv for practice.

Nice, that little sucker rips, and you've got a good hold of it. Are you using throttle expo? If not give this a try:

On your OSD screen theres a box for throttle position. Turn that on and put it in a space where you like it. When you're flying, observe the throttle position when you get to a hover. You can then apply some expo to your throttle in the PID tab in betaflight, and set your throttle mid point to the hover point that you observed.

What this will do is give you a larger "sweet spot" and that's what makes it easier to hold an exact altitude right above the ground.

I also increase my voltage warnings in the batteries tab to 0.1 volts higher than default. That means I get voltage warnings just a little bit sooner, and it saves my batteries some heartache. Those 1s packs age quickly

Doing that now.. Thanks for the advice.

Yep, props are a bulk buy item. Batteries you will go through for a while until you stop bouncing off the ground.
The upside is 1s packs are pretty cheap. They don't seem to last that long though. IMHO.
The more you fly the better you will get, Sims are OK for rainy days but nothing beats actual fpv for practice.

Cool, I am holding off on the sims for now, and I just bought 4 packs of props and 8 more batteries.

• Haha
Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz