Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Telemetry causing video noise

Marturashi

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just built a new Quad and when I connect the receiver using Telemetry it causes noise with my video signal. However when I connect it not using Telemetry I have Crystal Clear video. Does anyone know what could possibly be the cause of this, and how may I fix it?

It' powered and grounded to the pads that the configuration sheet said on the DYS F4pro
It's only getting interference when I bind the receiver through telemetry however when I bind with no Telemetry I have no Video issue

It's only getting interference when I bind the receiver through telemetry however when I bind with no Telemetry I have no Video issue

Sorry, I am not familiar with "bind through telemetry" but do you mean the wiring is the same in both cases? Or do you mean it is OK when you desolder the telemetry wire?

Sorry, I am not familiar with "bind through telemetry" but do you mean the wiring is the same in both cases? Or do you mean it is OK when you desolder the telemetry wire?
My qx7 when I bind gives me an option to bind channels 1 through 8 with Telemetry on or bind channels 1 through 8 with Telemetry off. The wiring is exactly the same in both cases as this is a setting through the transmitter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax