Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

TBS Vendetta 2 - Can't update to Betaflight?

CC268

Reaction score
I am really beating my head against a wall on this one. I have tried to update the Colibri Race firmware to Betaflight on TBS Agent, but I can't get TBS Agent to recognize the Colibri. It just says, "Waiting for Colibri Race".

I have tried every driver fix I can think of including the ImpulseRC driver fixer, which said it was successful. What is odd is that I show up in DFU mode just fine in Cleanflight. I can flash to the newest firmware no problem. But as soon as I try to use TBS Agent to update to Betaflight it doesn't recognize it.

I am not really sure what else to try and the Chinese email support from TBS was useless.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited:
I started lookign into this but the subject seems a bit deep. Have you seen what you get if you try to connect with BetaFlight Configurator?

Reactions: Wayno52
Flash it to cleanflight first, then from cleanflight to betaflight. When betaflight was new, it was common to install it that way

I started lookign into this but the subject seems a bit deep. Have you seen what you get if you try to connect with BetaFlight Configurator?

It has Cleanflight flashed on it so I can't use Betaflight. If I try to connect to Betaflight it says, "Non Cleanflight/Betaflight firmware is not supported, except for CLI mode."

Flash it to cleanflight first, then from cleanflight to betaflight. When betaflight was new, it was common to install it that way

It already has the latest version of cleanflight on it. I am not familiar with how to go from Cleanflight to Betaflight unless it is through the TBS Agent software, which won't recognize the Colibri Race.

It has Cleanflight flashed on it so I can't use Betaflight. If I try to connect to Betaflight it says, "Non Cleanflight/Betaflight firmware is not supported, except for CLI mode."
I think you are wrong about this somehow...
Have you tried to power up in boot mode and gone to the firmware flasher and loaded your FC's file and tried to flash it? This is in BF and the firmware flasher is a CLI function.

I think you are wrong about this somehow...
Have you tried to power up in boot mode and gone to the firmware flasher and loaded your FC's file and tried to flash it? This is in BF and the firmware flasher is a CLI function.

Lol I am such an idiot. I just flashed betaflight on it and it works great. Lol...jeez..

Lol I am such an idiot. I just flashed betaflight on it and it works great. Lol...jeez..
:)
We are all idiots, until we learn a little more, and become SLIGHTLY less of an idiot.
Glad it went well and that I wasn't wrong, hate it when I give bad advice!

Reactions: Wayno52 and CC268

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone