Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Taranis X9Dplus SE binded but not responding on "Reciever" section of betaflight config?!?!PLEASE HELP!

T-DOG

Reaction score
So,ive been out of this hobby for about a year and a half now because ive been busy with my newborn. but im getting back into it and i came back to all my stuff and realized noting was working. ive updated my taranis and got a new fc and esc. all my motors are working just fine,my radio and receiver are binded but not fully functioning. it sees the telemetry when its powered up/knows its gone when it powers off. but it wont come up in betaflight so i can set it. im set to sbus in the radio, and in BF. im using the x4rs frsky reciever. w/ the taranis.

Did you connect the quad to a battery while in BF?
Yes i did but actually turns out it was operator error. Ive been grinding on this for a week now and i realized that this "matek f405" has a sbus pad and at first i was on rx1. Now it still kind of acts funny when i try for a test fly. I think i still need to do my end points and hopefully that fixes it right up. It arms and right as you try to take off if gets the wobbles and spases out til you disarm it.

Update! I got everything reading correctly and its talking to BF i set my end points and modes etc but now it will act fine once i arm it(no blades) then once you pick it up it gets the wobbles and spases out. Will post a vid tomorrow.

I responded to your other post too, but I will elaborate a little here. When you fly it is the gyro on the FC that knows if the quad moves in any direction that you did not ask for it to, say a wind gust for instance, then the gyro tells the FC to "correct" for that to keep the quad flying like it was before the wind gust. There is a real good chance that poor flight is due to the new BF 4+ version. You may want to try and flash BF 3.5.7 on this quad and see if it flies better.

i will definitely give that i shot. how will i use an older version of bf?

You would want to re-flash the FC with it, but before you do go into the CLI and get a dump so you know what rev it is currently on and how it is setup. Have you already checked the basics like FC orientation, exact motor position and rotation direction? If you need a hand checking it out just shoot me a PM and we can try to get together to have a look at this stuff.

You would want to re-flash the FC with it, but before you do go into the CLI and get a dump so you know what rev it is currently on and how it is setup. Have you already checked the basics like FC orientation, exact motor position and rotation direction? If you need a hand checking it out just shoot me a PM and we can try to get together to have a look at this stuff.
got it bro!! had to go into cli and move the mtors around. flys great now!! thanks everybody fr he help!!

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax