Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Taranis X Q7 wont turn on using 1.2V AA batteries

febeks

Reaction score
Anyone using rechargable AA batteries in Taranis X Q7 radio? I bought GP Recyko 2700 mAh batteries and they are each 1.2 V which should be fine since all of rechargable batteries have voltage of 1.2, or not?

Should be fine, I have heard of a few people where the battery cable had a bad connection at first and it wouldn't come on, but when they removed and reconnected the battery cable from the radio it started working then. Did you try alkaline batteries, has it ever turned on before yet?

Reactions: Wayno52
Should be fine, I have heard of a few people where the battery cable had a bad connection at first and it wouldn't come on, but when they removed and reconnected the battery cable from the radio it started working then. Did you try alkaline batteries, has it ever turned on before yet?
Well yes, I have tried regular 1.5 V batteries and no problem at all. I also tried to take out that plastic case for batteries and move the wire, check connections but it was fine. So Idk why it wont turn on :/

Some electronic devices require alkaline batteries. I don't understand why, unless it has something to do with a consistent total output power. Or maybe that the rechargeable ones doesn't have enough difference of 'highs' from ground to allow the digital circuitry in it's semiconductor microchips to function properly (e.g. OVdc & 5Vdc).

But how is it possible that some other rechargable batteries work for other people?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232