Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Taranis QX7 Resistor Value (help)

AtomicTech

Reaction score
Hi there, I modded my Taranis qx7 for crossfire, however when i finished I noticed that I have accidentally knocked off the surface mount resistor directly adjacent to the transistor that you remove for this mod; it is labeled R406. Can anyone tell me the resistance of this resistor so that I can get a replacement?

Many thanks!

Hi there, I modded my Taranis qx7 for crossfire, however when i finished I noticed that I have accidentally knocked off the surface mount resistor directly adjacent to the transistor that you remove for this mod; it is labeled R406. Can anyone tell me the resistance of this resistor so that I can get a replacement?

Many thanks!
Pretty sure it’s 0.406 ohms.

Pretty sure it’s 0.406 ohms.
Pretty sure that it won't be .406 Ohms, it is labeled R406 as a number count of the 406th resister on the board. I am pretty sure there is no such thing as a .406 Ohm resister, they usually come in standard sizes like 10, 100, 1000 (aka 1K Ohm) etc. There is almost no way to know what it is without markings on the resister, a circuit diagram, or actually removing one from the board and measuring it with an Ohm meter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix