Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Sunfounder SF250 is it any good????

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
So strongly looking into the Sunfounder SF250 its specs are insane the speed is rediculous and the 3d control is great as well as it is advertised for 1000 meters ( about 3200 feet) is this right seems a huge amount over most all other racers hmmm woundering if their pulling my leg

this is the video if you wanna watch about alittle half way through is the action lmk what your guys input on this unit is please itd help alot

Well, I think I was looking at the wrong one. The frame on the one in the video isn't as bad as the one in was looking at. Haven't seen specs or price though. Doubt if it beats the Wizard, or.Diatone or Realacc.

Edit: didn't realize the Diatone was that expensive. Have a look at the wizard and realacc ones though. Hobbyking and banggood are good for budget quads that are still good parts.

Last edited:
yeah i wasnt happy with the cc3d controller but cant that be replaced with a better one like the brain f4 or something but mainly this is what i needed was someone to tell me this was bad i couldnt put my thumb on it but i figured a seasoned vet would :) yes the wizard was one of my first choices but i am actually gonna be picking up a build that hasnt been built yet from a guy on here bought everything he just didnt have the time for the build so perfect works for me and gonna be a sick first race drone thats for sure :) excited to build it

Frame: Space One 220X
Motors: 4x Emax RS2205S
ESC: 4x DYS XSD30A -z port D-Day
FC: BrainFPV RE1 F4 FC w/ OSD
PB: BrainFPV MpB
Controller: Radiolink at9s w/ R9DS receiver
Battery: 1x Lumenier 1300mAh 4s 75c lipo (xt60)
Charger: EV-Peak E4 50w 4amp lipo balance charger
Extras:
Battery buzzer
Lots of three bladed props (5x4x3)
Radiolink R6DS receiver

this is what ill be purchasing in installments :) whats your opinion on this setup i know im missin ga couple things that ill still need but most of the build is right here :)

Bronco,

I just saw a post by Dman this morning looking for offers on this stuff. I told him I'd buy some of the stuff but not all of it. I haven't heard back from him yet. I didn't realize you were trying to buy it. If you want, I'll rescind my offer.

Jerry

Reactions: broncosdad1317
Bronco,

I just saw a post by Dman this morning looking for offers on this stuff. I told him I'd buy some of the stuff but not all of it. I haven't heard back from him yet. I didn't realize you were trying to buy it. If you want, I'll rescind my offer.

Jerry
that woud be awesome if you would i cant afford it all right now but we were working on an installment method so i can aquire it all. but yes if you could that would be cool its honestly upto him though if he needs the money right this second then you can most deff buy it

thank you much and i did hes hookin it up for 375 i believe shipped maybe its 400 all of its worth alittle over 500 and its all bran new not even built :) i feel its a good grab and to have a quality dron for my first racer is what i really want thank you again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax