Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Starting from scratch

Andreas.s

Reaction score
Hi all! Today I fly a mavic pro and a couple of tiny whoops but I really want the FPV experience. I have realized that the learning curve is pretty huge so I know I want to start with something small with propguards to be able to fly both indoors and outdoors for more flight time.

Thinking of starting with the Kingkong 90GT, FrSky Taranis QX7 and the Eachine EV800D, do you guys think this is a good combo to start with?

Any suggestions for a simple and cheap charger for 2s? what more do I need besides some LiPos?

There are several websites to order from: Banggood, Hobbyking, Gearbest etc. What is the preferred one?

Reactions: dirkclod
If I were you, I'd go ahead and get a good charging station because you are gonna need it eventually.....lol. Even those who can't afford this hobby seem to keep building somehow ( me)

Reactions: HighTechPauper
If I were you, I'd go ahead and get a good charging station because you are gonna need it eventually.....lol. Even those who can't afford this hobby seem to keep building somehow ( me)
Do you have anyone you recommend that doesn't cost that much? :)
It must be able to charge 2S/3S and maybe 4S so I can use it for my next drone?

I just ordered a KingKong 95GT from Banggood, felt like a better drone and it can run on 3S!

A noob question:
Receiver says XM(FrSky)
Transmitter says: Taranis Q X7-EU version is only compatible with X/LR series receivers EU version. (ordered from Hobbyking to avoid toll, I live in Sweden)

Will it work?

Last edited:
So i managed to cancel the order for the taranis eu version. Some say you can change firmware but i didn`t want to take the chance..

Instead i ordered the Taranis X-lite international version and a better charger. Now i just have to wait a week or so... what to do until then? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput