Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

SPracing F3 FC/Lemon RX not communicating

Fightinflight

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents, I recently purchased all the equipment needed to build and fly a 210mm H frame. Including a spektrum DX6i tx/ar610rx combo with a SPracing F3 deluxe FC, I went to install everything utilizing Ppm when I discovered the AR610 doesn't output a Ppm signal (lesson learned). I then purchased a lemon rx dsmx Rx being sure it outputs a Ppm signal I installed and bound the reciever yet I still get no feedback on any of my channels,I can hook a motor straight to the reciever and it will run I can also manipulate motors through cleanflight but the RX and FC don't seem to be communicating, I have gone through the connections/configuration every which way anybody ran into a similar problem?

sounds like you dont have your receiver set up correctly under your receiver tab in your configurater

sounds like you dont have your receiver set up correctly under your receiver tab in your configurater

That was/is the working theory, I've tried wiring this thing ppm and pwm neither one produces any response in CF, I don't see a whole lot of settings in config to mess up..i selected appropriate rx and channel mapping and that should be it yes?

Attachments

• 14958918486941207690664.jpg
    14958918486941207690664.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
you may need to update cf or it could be an older version of firmware on your fc. Have you updated everything?
also, you have to set the signal in cf (ppm, pwm)
also have to set up the ports tab

Yes when I first ran into the problem I tried diff things to resolve it,one of them being unselecting uart1 in ports tab and screwing up everything, so I had to do a boot and re flash. Closest ive come so far is in pwm..if I take aux 1 and plug it into Chan 1-4 aux 1 will respond but if I put anything anywhere else I get nothing...maybe I can post a vid.

maybe green orange will chime in here in a bit, hes really good with cf. its been a few months since i have seen a cf config.
i am using raceflight

Last edited:
sounds like you are right there, just havent set up properly.
are you sure that receiver isnt a satellite?

the config. pic you posted is showing your receiver signal is set to pwm, that needs to be cppm

the config. pic you posted is showing your receiver signal is set to pwm, that needs to be cppm
Yes that pic is from when I was trying to verify if there were any comms at all on either ppm or pwm between fc and rx, and that I knew were to change rx settings im fairly certain it is not a satalite reciever (if item description was correct from ebay)

see the three prong jst at the top? that looks like a satellite receiver altho the ad doesnt say so.

OrangeRx R610V2 Lite DSM2
this is the orange receivers i used before and they are good, and are cppm capable at a good price
mater of fact, i have one i could send ya was used for one flight. also have one i depinned if you would rather have that one

I do appreciate the offer very much but it will not be needed, I was able to get everything goin on the lemon! If using pwm every channel has to be hooked up before any of them would read you can't just hook up 1 or 2 to test, definitely won't be making that mistake again. PPM will wait until i better grasp the material, for now I'm working on getting the vtx and cam installed with the OSD then beating everything up. I do very much thank you for your responses.

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas