Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Spektrum Radios and Quad Sim's

PhoenixFord

Reaction score
They have had wireless spektrum USB for awhile.IMG_0594.PNG

Reactions: PhoenixFord
Wow. I haven't seen that one either. The Spektrum receiver say's it will be compatible with the Phoenix Sim. Wonder if the Orange one is too?

As long as it connects USB you can use it with any sim. Pheonix I believe, needs the actual cable think that comes with pheonix to work as that's how they get you to pay for the software. I haven't used it for years though. Just what I remember.

As long as it connects USB you can use it with any sim. Pheonix I believe, needs the actual cable think that comes with pheonix to work as that's how they get you to pay for the software. I haven't used it for years though. Just what I remember.

Ya Phoenix has the proprietary "dongle". The Orange Rx is cheep enough. May get the Spektrum to fly Phoenix. And get an Orange to fly quads. Then I can sim wireless. And won't have to rebind or reprogram to switch models in the Tx.

Thanks for the info.

They have had wireless spektrum USB for awhile

I received my "Orange" USB interface a couple of days ago. Installed and used it on "Freerider" last night. Everything worked great. I tried to install DRL on my laptop and it wouldn't run. Guess I should have checked the Spec's first. ???

I contacted Horizon Hobby about the prospect of the WS1000 interfacing with my Phoenix Sim. They reported that the current version is NOT compatible with Phoenix. But there are plans to make it so. It will be interesting to see how that develops. And if the price changes??? Since I only wanted that one for Phoenix, I will not reserve one for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput