Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Sp Racing f3 (acro) not connecting

AtomAngel

Reaction score
So I have been trying to set up my first drone and I have 2 sp racing f3's the first one was part of the LHI 220 kit you get off of amazon. The second one I bought my self because I think I fried the ports on my first one. But I was trying to connect either one to my pc to see if the would connect and flash from either beta flight or cleanflight. but neither can connect. While in either program I have com 1 but it keeps timing out. So I tried a few different things with both of them. First I tried to use zadig and check the drivers but it doesn't come up in Zadig at all. So then I tried using ImpulseRC to fix it but that keeps saying searching for FC. So I tried to just see if it was in my device list at all and I can't find it. I realized (I'm on windows 10) that my computer wasn't doing anything at all when connecting it through usb. No noise not even a failed to install drivers message. So I thought maybe my PC was messed up and tried to connect it to a different PC and it still didn't make any noise or have any messages. I'm kind of at my wits end on what to do any help would be much appreciated!

So I have been trying to set up my first drone and I have 2 sp racing f3's the first one was part of the LHI 220 kit you get off of amazon. The second one I bought my self because I think I fried the ports on my first one. But I was trying to connect either one to my pc to see if the would connect and flash from either beta flight or cleanflight. but neither can connect. While in either program I have com 1 but it keeps timing out. So I tried a few different things with both of them. First I tried to use zadig and check the drivers but it doesn't come up in Zadig at all. So then I tried using ImpulseRC to fix it but that keeps saying searching for FC. So I tried to just see if it was in my device list at all and I can't find it. I realized (I'm on windows 10) that my computer wasn't doing anything at all when connecting it through usb. No noise not even a failed to install drivers message. So I thought maybe my PC was messed up and tried to connect it to a different PC and it still didn't make any noise or have any messages. I'm kind of at my wits end on what to do any help would be much appreciated!
First try a different USB cable...

Reactions: Wayno52
First try a different USB cable...
You need a data cable, not a charging cable. Also, you have to download AND install the two drivers Betaflight prompts you to install for it to connect. Then, you may eveb have to change the baud rate to get the spracing fc to flash, they can be difficult.

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas