Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Some other Scoot's...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The Death Trap, 124" (2077cc), NOS, Baker RSD 6 Speed, Air ride lowering and raising kit. All custom built, everything one-off. Topped her out at 174mph, the bike had more but I didn't.

ZZ1DeathTrap2.JPG ZZ1DeathTrap124.jpg

The Wind Walker, 103" 5-speed, CVO-SE, IMO, Harley's best stock motor although I swapped cams, pipes, ECU, EFI jetting.

ZZ1DSCN1178.JPG

The Ground Pounder, my all-time favorite. First new bike I ever bought as a 1988 Softail. Nothing on it stock anymore but the frame and brakes. 100" S&S motor, Jim's 6-Speed, NOS, Steering Stabilizer. Dropped it low enough that I can stand up and back right off. I have a special custom pea pad with a single suction cup if the wifey wants to take a ride. She doesn't want too many rides on this one anymore. This one goes to my Son when I croak.

ZZ1DSCN0143.JPG ZZ1DSCN0196.JPG ZZ1DSCN0223.JPG ZZ1GroundPounder 88 ST B.JPG

The scoot I built for my Wife. '05 Sportster, 1200cc, 5 speed, custom carb, pipes, tanks, fenders and, saddlebags. Lowered so that she can sit flat-footed when mounted.

ZZ1DSCN1891.JPG ZZ1DSC03672.JPG

I've got others but didn't want to search through all of my pics, here's a few from the stable.

ZZ1IMG_1353.jpg

And finally, me on the way to the Continental Divide.

(Oops, post wouldn't take any more photo's!)

Jerry

Now that is impressive Jerry. More bikes or birds? Lol

There was a time when bikes beat birds but I'm adding birds and trimming back on the bikes. Retirement dictates that it's time to start the down-sizing process. The bikes will always be my first love and I'll always ride but I've finally conceded to my wife that I have too many bikes. I'm trimming the herd.

Jerry

Well on the upside Jerry, you have at least 1 hobby for your retirement. I work with a 68 year old guy ( great guy) who had a heart attack last week and is coming back to Work as he has no hobby or any sort of retirement to look forward to. Moving from one hobby/ love to another. Win, Win.

A little side note on the Ground Pounder, my beautiful wife came down for the initial unveil a few years back and she was quite upset. She couldn't believe that I built the bike with a solo seat. I reassured her that I would have never forgotten about her and showed her the custom pad that I had made for her, a lick and a slap and it's on!

IMG_8267.JPG IMG_8268.JPG IMG_8270.JPG

Needless to say she wasn't overly pleased but she's a trooper and she's done many miles on that little pad. I must admit, I've almost lost her a few times when someone pulled up and challenged us to a race. She has full control though, a double twist of my nips makes me back off pretty quickly.

Jerry

A little side note on the Ground Pounder, my beautiful wife came down for the initial unveil a few years back and she was quite upset. She couldn't believe that I built the bike with a solo seat. I reassured her that I would have never forgotten about her and showed her the custom pad that I had made for her, a lick and a slap and it's on!

View attachment 1480 View attachment 1481 View attachment 1482

Needless to say she wasn't overly pleased but she's a trooper and she's done many miles on that little pad. I must admit, I've almost lost her a few times when someone pulled up and challenged us to a race. She has full control though, a double twist of my nips makes me back off pretty quickly.

Jerry

Lol, I wonder if it would have gone over any better if you had stuck the seat on before the unveil. Too funny man.

Lol, I wonder if it would have gone over any better if you had stuck the seat on before the unveil. Too funny man.

Nah, there was no way to make it better. When I showed her the first time, I licked the suction cups and slapped it on. She looked at me and said "That's not going to stay on!", she swiped it with her hand and it flew halfway across the shop! I told her that I must not have licked it good enough.

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax