Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Some more flow!

Dude I watched this on yt a few hours ago.
All I can say is WOW.
Eric my man you have really grown your skill level over the last few months.
I am so happy to watch your progress and muscle memory really kick in.
Your trying different moves all the time and getting really crisp and smooth.
You have found real flow my friend that vid was by far the best you have put forward.
Congratulations mate, keep them coming.

Dude I watched this on yt a few hours ago.
All I can say is WOW.
Eric my man you have really grown your skill level over the last few months.
I am so happy to watch your progress and muscle memory really kick in.
Your trying different moves all the time and getting really crisp and smooth.
You have found real flow my friend that vid was by far the best you have put forward.
Congratulations mate, keep them coming.
Hey thanks Wayne! I really appreciate the kind words brother! The best thing I did for myself was turn down my rates. Helps for smoother transitions and makes it less jerky. Now I just have to get up some nerve and do more proximity fly around trees and stuff! Thanks again man!! really appreciate it! :)

Reactions: Wayno52
I'm heading to the Blue mountains tomorrow with the HD whoop and my mate for a day out. Never been there before but I believe it is spectacular.
Hopefully get some decent footage. ??
Ah nice!!! Looking forward to seeing the videos!!! Have fun man!

I'm heading to the Blue mountains tomorrow with the HD whoop and my mate for a day out. Never been there before but I believe it is spectacular.
Hopefully get some decent footage. ??
I lived in the Blue Mountains for a while back in the day. Little place called Blackheath which if you follow Govetts Leap Road takes you a breathtakingly beautiful lookout which might give you an opportunity to fly if there are few tourists. If you drop in at Katoomba and check out the three sisters, there are also spots to fly but given that it’s the weekend, expect the usual bus loads of tourists. If you can stay the weekend, do so as the slog up the mountains and back will eat up most of the day. I’m heading back over in a couple of weeks and I’ll be taking my HD micro with me to have a crack at both the mountains and down the coast in Wollongong. Enjoy as it really is a neat place, more mountains in one area than all of WA....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux