Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Soldering microphone to TBS Unify - which pin!

mackerel

Reaction score
I have a Diatone GT m3 which has TBS Unify VTX and I have a simple mic which I just want to connect in to the audio input on the Unify so my videos have some sound in. I'm not trying to use smartAudio or anything clever, but despite checking the user guide, I cannot figure out where I would solder on to. It might be that Diatone have connected the audio input on the TBS board to the Fury F4 flight controller and I need to solder on to there. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

I don't think you can hook a mic directly to the unify, it has a single wire input meant to come from usually a camera that has a mic circuit and has a single wire audio out. The mic itself has 2 wires and only creates the audio waveform that is fed into an amp as it is too small a signal to do anything on it's own.

I don't think you can hook a mic directly to the unify, it has a single wire input meant to come from usually a camera that has a mic circuit and has a single wire audio out. The mic itself has 2 wires and only creates the audio waveform that is fed into an amp as it is too small a signal to do anything on it's own.
Thanks, maybe I can hook into the camera? I can't help thinking there must be an easy way to get audio?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas