Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

so my 1st fpv is arriving.. BUT

simika

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I know it seems silly but
do you re ordine just video feed from fpv camera? or do you also connect/install the gopro over it?
I have a gopro hero 5 and I was thinking to mount it over (I bought wizard x220s)
will it be possible?
video feed from fpv camera it's ok.. but i'd like to get some footage from gopro :)
thank you for any info ;)

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

There is two different ways to get you video recorded some googles like fatsharks hd series have built in DVR but what u see is what u get. If u want good hd quality u mount ur GoPro to the top of ur frame ill put one example of video taken from DVR in a second

Sent from my Alcatel_4060O using Tapatalk

This is a video from my friend dvr when we where racing

Reactions: simika
This is a video from my friend dvr when we where racing

woaw so cool :) yes quality is low but still "acceptable" I bought euchine Googles 2.. don't know if I can record from there..

woaw so cool :) yes quality is low but still "acceptable" I bought euchine Googles 2.. don't know if I can record from there..

Eachin google 2 cant but there is a way around
Crazepony Eachine ProDVR FPV Video Audio Recorder HMDVR Recorder for Racing Drone Quadcopter Amazon.com: Crazepony Eachine ProDVR FPV Video Audio Recorder HMDVR Recorder for Racing Drone Quadcopter: Electronics
But I rather buy the gopro mount if u just gonna fly not race

Eachin google 2 cant but there is a way around
Crazepony Eachine ProDVR FPV Video Audio Recorder HMDVR Recorder for Racing Drone Quadcopter Amazon.com: Crazepony Eachine ProDVR FPV Video Audio Recorder HMDVR Recorder for Racing Drone Quadcopter: Electronics
But I rather buy the gopro mount if u just gonna fly not race

yes I've seen a couple of videos of people using that to record.. only thing is the way 5o install it! open Googles.. solder here and there mmm I'll see later if I can do it lol :)

yes I've seen a couple of videos of people using that to record.. only thing is the way 5o install it! open Googles.. solder here and there mmm I'll see later if I can do it lol :)

Just place it onboard the drone. You don't have to have it in the goggles.

Just place it onboard the drone. You don't have to have it in the goggles.
uhmmm interesting.. all the video. I saw shofar people were soldering it on the Googles.. anyway let's go step by step.. 1) get the items lol 2) learn to fly it lol after playing with the mavic i'm so curios to fly one of these little beast

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax