Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

so im finally gonna be getting my first race quad

A lot of reviewers are saying the Eggs are pretty good, not perfect but, they have a Flysky BNF version available it looks like and for a micro the price is pretty good as they go. I will say this much, while they fly similar to a 5" in many ways I find that flips and rolls with my BH-R (which is 112mm) is a lot different is seems. It may just be I need to back off the stock rates as they are pretty high for my experience and competency level. Hope to figure it out before I bang this thing off the ground anymore than I have too.

KINGKONG FLY EGG 130 130mm FPV Racing Drone BNF WITH FLYSKY FS - RX2A RECEIVER-$140.01 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

Reactions: Wayno52
I really like the stuff Nick Burns does, that is a sweetie too and is def a contender. I am glad that more of the 3s capable ones like the 2 we call out are starting to switch to XT30's as I think the JST is a power bottleneck similar to the diff between the JST-Pico and the new JST-PH 2.0 that they moved to on the Tiny Whoops. I certainly wouldn't invest in any 2s batts for these things, I would go 3s and move to a larger feed wires with an XT30 and be done with it. Many say that the BH-R is iffy on 4s but I found by dropping D 10 points they are plenty cool after even a 4s 850 dumping 700+ mah through them. :)

BTW @VirtueViolater, I won a complete TBS XF Micro Bundle Special Offer set and a new XF Nano Special Edition plus an extra Immortal T. I chose to forego the Immortal in favor of a Diamond since I already get an Immortal with both the micro bundle and the nano special edition. Paid $25 to get 2 spots on this waffle cause I really been wanting to mess with crossfire and hit! SWEET!!! :)

For me I am just not used to a game controller style, I'm not a gamer, so I will stick with my X7S for now. I also didn't know pricing was out at all on it.

Thanks Wayne, at $204 US I couldn't help but get in on the preorder, if they come through I will play with it and let the grandkids use it too, and if nothing else I believe I may be able to sell it pretty easily. I really wonder what the low price for it will be in the first year, as popular as it is among the groups talking about it the final offer price could be higher, AND they will likely sell out quick unless they suck for some reason but I can't imagine that from Frsky. I know it is highly anticipated by many and I doubt I would lose much money to try it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax