Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

So Alive

Google maps baby! Put it in satellite overlay and look for the woods. I've literally walked for hours to find these little corners, I've averaged over 100 miles a month walking for the last 4 or 5 months.

Need to take up Geocaching while doing that.

Reactions: rtkDarling
Would be cool to mix the two somehow wouldn't it? Get to hunt around AND find an awesome fly spot...

It's actually a pretty good method since people like putting them in unusual places, parks, places in nature. They have one on the top of a sign at wright State University.

1-webdogbert-656x984.jpg

It's actually a pretty good method since people like putting them in unusual places, parks, places in nature. They have one on the top of a sign at wright State University.

1-webdogbert-656x984.jpg

You sir might really be on to something... I don't really know anything about geocaching. How dd you get into it?

You sir might really be on to something... I don't really know anything about geocaching. How dd you get into it?

Go to www.geocaching.com and make a profile. I'd recommend getting the premium membership so you get access to the really good caches (many make good caches premium so that people looking to damage or steal the caches don't find those, happened to me a few times)

Then download an app on your phone, c:geo is a good one, sign in with your nick and off you go!

Reactions: rtkDarling

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput